WORSHIPER’S COVENANT DURING COVID-19
In order to care for one another, we expect each person attending worship at Tree of Life Church to covenant together to follow these procedures.
- Before coming to worship
Please take a moment to check for Covid-19 symptoms, e.g. fever, loss of smell or taste, cough, shortness of breath, etc. If you have any symptoms, please stay home.
- Arriving for worship:
- Use narthex/front entrance.
- A face mask is required if you are over the age of 2. Masks must cover nose and mouth.
- Sanitizer will be available to clean hands.
- Attendance will be recorded for contact tracing purposes.
- Pick up a bulletin or use the projected screen.
- Entering the Sanctuary through the center doors:
- Maintain social distancing when moving from the narthex into the sanctuary
- We will be using every other pew, as marked.
- Families will sit together.
- Social Distance 6 feet from other members in pews unless family members.
- Don’t forget to wear your face mask. Cover nose and mouth at all times while in the building.
- If you are exposed to COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19 infection, you must inform the church office by emailing us at [email protected] or calling 610-543-9533.
Click the link below to print our guidelines and the membership waiver :