We welcome everyone to Our Community Cup Coffeehouse! It’s a great place for people with all kinds of abilities and disabilities to have fun, enjoy music and make friends. We meet every Friday evening. We’d love to have you join us!
Please pre-register ALL who are attending, including caregivers. Email Kate McShane at [email protected] with registrations. This way we will be able to know how many people will be attending. It will help us make sure we do not have too many people in our indoor space.
We will be asking for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken the same day as you walk in. You will only be asked for your vaccination card the first time you visit.
Masks are required. We continue to ask people to wear their masks. It is the best way to keep us all as healthy as we can be.
- Doors open at 6 p.m. each week. Activities begin at 6:30. Music begins at 7:15.
- Hot and cold drinks and a light snack will be served each week.
- Coloring pages and card games are always available for those who like to keep busy!
June 2022 Schedule
- June 3- Celebrate June birthdays, decorate your own cupcake with music by Robert Andrew Wagner
- June 10- KARAOKE!! with music by Jessica Graae
- June 17- Games and Feats of Accuracy with music by the State Street Miracles and Deb Symour
- June 24- Ice Cream Sundae Bar (and celebrating Pastor Pam) and Silverwinds Open Mic Night